Woods Memorial Presbyterian Church sits at the top of the hill from the Severna Park Community Center.
Class is held in Founders Room. Upon entering the main doors of the church, you will follow the ramp to the left. Founders is on the left at the top of the ramp.
From Annapolis Using Route 2 / Governor Ritchie Hwy Headed Northbound:
• Turn left at Cypress Creek Road (Stop light).
• Follow Cypress Creek 1-1/2 blocks to Summit Road.
• Turn right at Summit Road. Go to the 1st stop sign.
• Turn left at stop sign and then left again in 1/2 block into the parking lot.
From Baltimore Southbound Using Route 10 Exit Off Beltway:
- Take exit for Route 10 South off Baltimore Beltway following signs for Route 10 South to Severna Park (You will need to move to the right lanes after merging with Route 100) following to its end at a red light.
- Turn left (south) on Governor Ritchie Highway / Route 2 towards Severna Park
- Turn right at McKinsey Road approximately 1 block to light at B&A Boulevard.
- Turn left at Baltimore-Annapolis Boulevard (light) and go 1/2 block.
- Turn left into the driveway marked with the sign "Woods Memorial Presbyterian Church".
- Follow the driveway to the top of the hill and park in the large lot in front of the church.
From Baltimore Southbound Using I-97:
• Take exit 10 to Benfield Road toward Severna Park
• Follow Benfield Road approx 5 miles to Evergreen Road Stoplight across from the Severna Park High School
• Turn right onto Evergreen Road and follow it to its end at Baltimore-Annapolis Blvd.
• Turn right for 1/2 block on B&A Boulevard.
• Turn left at Cypress Creek Road for another 1/2 block. Turn left onto Summit Road (a sign for both the Severna Park Community Center and Woods Church are located at this road).
• Park in the large lot in front of the church.